Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday, Juy 29: Day 47

For every 100 times I've gone to the store and not found exactly what I was looking for, there is a time when I find every single thing I had in mind and even more. Today was one of those fortunate days. I had an idea for a baby shower cake and there were several things I would need in order for it to work. If even one of those things was missing, I'd have to start from scratch. And so it was with a great amount of nervousness that I headed to Michael's....and found every single one of them!

Mini clothespins and a type of string that would work for a clothesline:
Cupcake liners with baby feet and ultra-cute baby bottle cupcake toppers:
The cutest stickers to hang from the clothesline:
And something I wasn't even looking for but had a great amount of excitement about: Weekly Menu planner sheets with a magnetic back to stick on the fridge! Every week, I scratch out my own with a pen and paper for all the dinners that week. No longer! For only.60 each, I got menu planner pads that were actally super cute, as well as functional. Amazing! Finally, the cutest little notebook that will be the perfect gift for a someone I have in mind next week. Thank you, Michaels! You have made a loyal customer very happy today!

1 comment: