Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sunday, August 9: Day 58


This is how I felt today. I guess maybe I can't say too much until I've been set apart because I'm not sure who will be looking at this blog until then, but today I got the scariest of all callings and spent most of the evening trying to recover from the shock by laying on a blanket with Thy at a park. You can post your guesses and we'll see who is right when I can give more info. Let's just say that I've often thought to myself that I could never ever do this calling. I think there's something to that--the last time I said something like that it was: "I could never have diabetes." Just a warning out there to anyone who may be thinking of using that phrase any time soon. DON'T do it!

3 comments:

  1. I also think Young Women's President. Probably cause the say how well you worked with the girls already. Hmmmmmmmm. Can wait to really see what it is. Either way, you'll be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you did this! I won't guess since I know, but you'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete