Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thursday, July 30: Day 48

Baby shower day! I spent the whole day baking cakes, making filling and buttercream, and decorating like crazy! But the idea in my head turned into a fairly successful reality. It was awesome to see it come to life and I think Rachel liked it, too. The shower was for Rachel Vander Martin, a very good friend of mine who just had a baby girl named Lucy. It was kind of cool to have the shower after her baby was born because the baby could be passed around to all who came instead of being this mysterious bump on the mother's belly. For some reason, I forgot to take pictures of Rachel and Lucy! Whoops!! I forgot all about the camera after I took pictures of the cake and cupcakes at the very beginning. I'm sure I'll get a chance to get a picture of them again soon.

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome and tasty! Love the cupcakes, too. Mmmmm... Such talent, Missy!

    ReplyDelete