Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sunday, August 16: Day 65

Here are some of my seminary goodies just waiting to be organized and used:Today I sat at the feet of a veteran seminary teacher of 11 years. She poured the ideas out like fireballs. All of us newbies were scribbling vigorously. It reminded me of my first couple of years teaching school. Same overwhelmed feeling of "where do I start?", and "I'll never be like her." Fortunately once I left (the meeting was 3 hours!), I had to go back to the beginning and remember the basics. I don't have to be her...just me. Me with the Spirit, that is. And that seems a bit more doable.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seminary! Oh, you're a good soul. Lots of luck!! Pull out some of those 1st grade skills if you nee too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, that should say "need" to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the luck wishing. I'm in week 2 and wow, this is unlike any other calling I've ever had in more ways than one. Let's just say 4:30 a.m. comes way too soon.

    ReplyDelete