Thursday, August 20, 2009

Monday, August 17: Day 66

People sometimes ask what I do all day. I don't work. I don't have kids. So what in the heck do I do?

I grocery shop.
I clean.
I research healthy recipes and then cook them.
I test my blood sugar a lot and research online about diabetes stuff.
I measure out the food I eat and write everything down.I exercise.I blog. (your screen serves as my picture of that)

And then my callings. Hopefully I'll be released from some so I can just focus on seminary!

So I don't know if that uncovers the mystery behind my days. Of course, I try to take time to hang out with Matthias, read an enjoyable book, enjoy the sunshine, and watch the Food Network here and there. I have enough challenges to help me grow for right now, but not so many that I feel crazy inside.

2 comments:

  1. "I have enough challenges to help me grow for right now, but not so many that I feel crazy inside."

    That sounds like the perfect balance. Excitement without insanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...ya. that was before teaching seminary started. That'll teach me a lesson about not saying anything like that again.

    ReplyDelete