Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thursday, August 6: Day 55

Day 2 without the husband.

Slept in (always a good thing), got my hair cut (I love Flor!), went to Borders and browsed books on their comfy leather seats, had dinner with my friend Annette at Bear's Tooth (you order your food when you get there, walk into the movie theater they have and they bring you your food midway through the movie. Their sister-restaurant is Mooses Tooth so you can imagine whether or not I enjoyed the food. The movie showing was "Up" and Annette is fabulous company so I was definitely satisfied with my experience), played volleyball (the only thing I managed to take a picture of) with some people in the ward, and brought home with me Courtney, Sasha, and Jackelyn to watch "Pride and Prejudice" the LDS version. Courtney stayed the night while the others went home and Courtney taught me the ins and outs of Facebook which I'm still not sure I've mastered. Thank goodness for friends who helped me make it a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment