Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Friday, August 14: Day 63

This is how I felt today, except the pain was a litte lower and to the right. The doctor at urgent care thought I had appendicitis......or a bladder infection, or a cyst, or, or, or (there were a few potential problems). She said to keep a close eye on it because if it got any worse, I needed to go straight to the emergency room. So, after 3 hours of urgent care fun, I walked out with a prescription to take care of a potential bladder infection (the test came out negative, but I drank a lot of water so it was hard to say it was conclusive), and the warning that my appendix might burst if I waited long enough.

Fortunately, since I'm writing this post many days later, I can give you the happy ending: no appendicitis! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment