Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Monday, July 27: Day 45

Today was all about catching up. First: get food. Second: laundry, laundry, and more laundry. There was a super sale on Bounce dryer sheets at Costco so I got some for the very first time in my whole life. They were AMAZING!! My clothes went from emergency-status-smoke-stink to bounty-fresh-can't-stop-from-smelling-them-good. I am seriously considering writing a letter to Bounty and expressing my gratitude for their product. Maybe they'd offer to pay me big bucks to go on a commercial for them. Honestly, I thought dryer sheets were a big rip-off but with my super coupon I though, "What the heck?!" And my life will never be the same again...

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! I'm addicted, too! I get such joy when I find a new flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh. Do share your favorite flavors with me!

    ReplyDelete