Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sunday, July 26: Day 44

This is about all I saw today. And my eyes were closed so I really didn't see much of it, either.

We got back from girl's camp at midnight. So by the time we got home and both had a shower, it was more like 1:30 before our heads hit the pillow. Which is way to late when you have to wake up early enough to finalize a Sunday School lesson. Somehow I muddle my way through it and made my way back to bed after the 3 hour block. After that it was all about vegging with Thy doing absolutely nothing but whatever the heck we wanted. It was wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my that's late! I love the long nap after camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Feeling all clean and cozy. It was raining that day, too, so it was especially cozy to stay inside. Aaaah.

    ReplyDelete