Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thursday, September 10: Day 91

Today I went to lunch at The Perfect Cup with my friend, Kristy, and forgot my camera. So I found a couple of pictures that show a few places we walked past/went. I couldn't find any of The Perfect Cup itself, but it's located in the Dimond Center Mall, so we found ourselves walking past the stuffed moose, bear, muskox, and Canadian geese to get there. Anyway, we're both making great efforts to eat healthy and were craving the same thing: a teriyaki chicken salad. It was about as good as it sounds, which is really great, so no complaints there. As for the company, from day 1 of being in this ward, Kristy has been one of the first to befriend us. She is also a transplant to Alaska and has 3 adorable kids. One of them is the cutest girl, outside of my own nieces, that I have ever been around. (See the bottom of this post: http://michellesyearinalaska.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday-july-31-day-49.html)

Afterwards, we shopped around at Old Navy, which is in this hallway (below) and a new store she introduced me to called "Torrid", which is a very peculiar store, but one that has pants that fit fabulously. So I'll now know where to go when the need arises. I hate trying to find pants that fit well, so I was grateful for the tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment