Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wednesday, September 9: Day 90

Good produce can be hard to find in Alaska, especially my favorite fruit:So when I pushed my finger against one today at Costco, I grabbed it immediately when I found that they weren't hard as a rock. I haven't had a good one since we moved up here, except for last week when I had part of one at a friends house. She said she found them at Costco, so I was on the look out. They are a couple of days old and already there are 6 gone. Delicious! Costco, by the way, has become a weekly stop for me because they have the best produce around--that I can find anyway. And the price difference between produce there and other places is extremely lower. This peach find was extremely exciting, and definitely blog-worthy in my mind. Now if I could only find a good watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment