Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Friday, September 18: Day 99

We had our friends, Brandon and Amanda Wilson over tonight for dinner and a game night. I seem to always forget to take a picture at times like these because it doesn't seem natural to stop in the middle of a game or dinner and say, "Everybody say, 'Cheese!'". I guess that's one of the drawbacks of doing a "picture a day". You have to take pictures even when it's inconvenient or feels a little strange. Well, anyway, here are the games we played:Blokus was a birthday gift from Matthias a year ago, and it's one of my favorites. Yahtzee Texas Hold 'Em I won at a family party...I think a Christmas party at my Aunt Karen's. I have lots and lots of memories of playing board and card games with my family and my extended family on my mom's side. I love a good game, and plan on having a lot more of these kinds of nights this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment