Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tuesday, September 22: Day 103

Good things have happened in Anchorage since we moved here as far as shopping selection is concerned. For example, they didn't have a Target in Anchorage when we got here, but there's one open and now there's another one being built 3 minutes from our house (October 11--can't wait!). And the Wal-mart wasn't a "super" one, meaning you couldn't get food there. Not anymore! They have extended the store and put in a food section that is nearly complete. The dry food and freezer sections are done which has made our food shopping so much happier. Now I can buy items that actually cost about the same (for the most part) as in Utah. Although I don't especially like going to Wal-mart, when I consider the price difference, I suck it up and go. I have to say, Target and Wal-mart really accommodated us well when they timed their expansion in Anchorage. What did people do here before this happened?

1 comment:

  1. Lucky! I'm still waiting for a Target that's not a road trip to get to. haha

    ReplyDelete