Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wednesday, September 2: Day 83

These chips are going to be the death of me.
I discovered them in June while in Denali Nat'l Park and I've never been the same. Favorite flavors: original and sour cream/onion. They are like kettle chips but thinner and tastier. They are fried in peanut oil, my favorite. What am I supposed to do? Not eat them? Precisely my goal. Tonight just may be the last night I am blessed with their deliciousness. Because even though they give you the carbohydrate count on the bag, somehow my blood sugars never cooperate afterwards. Could it be all the fat? (picture an over-the-top valley girl voice with that last question) I know the answer and I've been trying to deny it.

This is my commitment post: I will not eat a bag of these delicious chips unless maybe I will on Halloween or Thanksgiving and even then, only 1-2 servings. And if then, my blood sugars still do not cooperate, then I will ceremoniously bury the bag with any leftover offending chips to go the way of all the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment