Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friday, September 11: Day 92

Okay, this is a problem. I have tried to hide the cords that spew out of our TV area in many different ways. This has been my latest attempt in this apartment, and it's still not satisfying me. Anyone have ideas? What do you do to hide your cords?
On a totally different note, today was our last day working at the temple since we both have other callings that are demanding more of our time. It has been a great experience working there, the two of us, and I will miss it. I know it won't be our last time, but it will probably be the last time before we're old and potentially grey. So it was with a bit of sentimentality that I walked out of there tonight.

1 comment:

  1. You can roll them up as much as you can and then put garbage ties around them. (Or Rubber bands if you unplugged it to do it.

    ReplyDelete