Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thursday, September 24: Day 105

I'm starting a secret project for a gift I'm giving Matthias maybe for Christmas or Valentine's Day, depending on when I finish it. I'm really excited!
I also went digging for rocks today for an object lesson in seminary (have you ever heard of the one about fitting big and small rocks into a jar and likening it to scripture study? I'm hoping it's not too overused...like maybe they've heard it before.) They're hard to come by around these parts...atleast on our street. We have a trail that is just about 50 yards from our apartment so I thought I'd find lots and lots there of all shapes and sizes. All I found were some little ones and it wasn't like I could just scoop them up by the handful. It was quite a process. I'm sure to anyone who saw, I was probably looking pretty strange. Anyway, I'm still on the lookout for bigger ones. I hope I can find some before the snow gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment