Monday, July 27, 2009

Friday, July 17: Day 35

One of my favorite things is taking a picture of Matthias for no good reason just to see what face he'll make...And just so he doesn't feel like I'm picking on him, I'll put a picture of me up that was also a random shot for no good reason. It was one night while my mom was here and we were just goofing off. In late high school/early college, I would make goofy faces a lot of the time when getting my picture taken so I'd have an excuse when the picture didn't turn out cute. I don't know why or what started that, but it is what it is. Just recenly, it came back to bite me when my sister put one of those pictures up on my Facebook wall. Thanks, Beek!
Embarrassing? Yes. But now maybe Matthias won't be too upset when he browses my blog and finds the above pictures of him. I love you, hon. I especially love the funny faces you make at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment