Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wednesday, October 21: Day 132

My in-laws gave me a gift card to Old Navy for my birthday and I've been saving it for when I lose a few pounds. Well....I haven't lost a few pounds and I decided to just go see what they had today. I often go into stores and feel old because nothing looks cute and I remember my older sister saying when I was in high school that it was hard for her to find anything she liked and I would think "There's so many cute clothes! How can she think that?" Well. That's my thought nearly every time I go shopping now. I think some of the problem, though, is that the few things I do think are cute, don't fit me the way I want them to. They always look better on the manaquins. (I think I spelled that wrong)

Anyway, I found some socks that stole my heart as soon as I touched them. They're the thick, fuzzy kind that are blankets for your feet. I wanted to get 7 pairs--one for each day of the week--but restrained myself and just bought one. They are the most fabulous socks I've ever owned. If they look a little worn in the picture it's because I already wore them before snapping the shot. Thick socks are a MUST this time of year on this part of the globe. So I just may have to go back and get more.

No comments:

Post a Comment