Sunday, November 1, 2009

Friday, October 30: Day 141

Today was a mad scramble to get costumes for a party we were going to tonight. Matthias was going as "balloon boy" and I finally decided on going as H1N1, thanks to a conversation with my mom. There was just nothing to choose from by way of women's costumes. I will include the picture of us in tomorrow's post as all of the ones from tonight with the two of us turned out horrifically.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun costume hunting with Matthias. He's a blast to hang out with. And we had a great time at the party. The Wilson's threw it and had invited several other young couples. We competed in a relay race, a couple rounds of Bunko, and the classic game of "Mophia". I was a "murderer" the last round and no one guessed it. Hee hee hee. It was lots of fun!

Our friends, the Simpers, were an Ethylene molecule. I had to ask them what that meant. I also had to ask Matthias just now what it was again and how to spell it.
Isn't Halloween fun? I love dressing up and I think this year was my favorite as far as costumes went for Matthias and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment