Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday, October 20: Day 131

A little over a week ago, when I woke up and stepped out of bed I immediately felt a pain in my right foot. Right on the top where you foot meets your leg and it bends. It just felt like my muscle had been stretched the wrong way and for the first few steps it was really bad but it started to feel a little bit better as the morning went on. I figured it would go away in a couple of days. Well a few days ago, I started to notice it was swollen in that area. And it's very sensitive to touch. It doesn't necessarily hurt when weight it put on it, but when I move it around or touch it at all. I have no idea what it is, although I'm nearly certain it has to do with muscle, not bone. I really don't want to go get it looked at but I'm wondering if I should? I've stopped exercising entirely and I'm really starting to feel lowsy about the whole thing. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment