Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday, October 25: Day 136

I don't know if any of you have had the chicken pot pie from Costco, but it is one of my favorite things in the universe. We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight and I thought it was a perfect excuse to cook one up. The crust is to die for and all the insides are equally delicious.
Does anyone else ever get sucked into the samples they give? Up here, they give samples every day of the week and about half the time I go there I end up buying something I've tasted. So last time I went I tried this tasty gingersnap cracker things that are really low in sugar and fat. I figured what the heck, why not? They are so tasty with hot chocolate and a variety of other things. A few nights ago we tried them with fat free sugar free lemon pudding and it was one of the tastiest things we've had in a long time. Matthias was so bold to say that it was one of the tastiest desserts he's had (okay...he added the word "recently" at the end, but still)

Well, tonight Matthias brought this to me:
Pretty sweet, hu? It was the last helping of lemon pudding with a few of those tasty gingersnapper yummies...not sure what they're really called and too lazy to go look at the box. I'm not sure how "healthy" those things are if you go through a Costco-sized box in a week between two people.....

No comments:

Post a Comment