Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday, November 19

Ummm.. can anyone else believe it's November 19 already? Needless to say I've neglected my blog and there are many good reasons why. I'm a bit sad I've come to the point where it's nearly hopeless to go back and catch-up because I'd have to make up things that I can't remember about at least half of the days. I'm going to have to come up with another plan.... Until then, life has been fabulous. I have been working at the district office from 8:30-5:00 most days helping in their library: organizing, moving, etc. I love libraries, and I've loved working there these past couple of weeks. It makes me think I should have been a librarian sometimes. Anyway, it's made for some long days, since I still have to plan a seminary lesson when I get home and I'm trying to go to bed by 8:30, due to the 4:30 a.m. wake-up call each morning. So the days have started blending together and time has been passing faster and faster. Here are a few highlights:

*I'm beginning to tell the difference between -5 and 5 degree weather. And trust me, it's discernible.
*I just found out today that my INSULIN PUMP is going to be sent via UPS in the next week or so......VERY EXCITED about this, as it's the big motivation I had for starting to work again. We got more coverage on it than we expected and will get it in two phases: the pump itself and later, the continuous glucose monitor which is a separate machine that gives you 5 minute updates on what your blood sugar is. So fantastic!
*I have more scripture mastery verses memorized right now then at any time during my high school seminary career. This is a miracle and a very good one because if we're practicing them in class and I don't know them then how are they supposed to?
*I'm in full-blown Christmas mode right now and can't wait to go home to visit family! I miss them so much!!

So again, I'm going to come up with a game plan for this blog and how to fix what I've messed up. Hopefully this weekend the new plan will be in place.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for the pump!!! Are you coming to UT?

    I get behind on my 365 all the time! If I put a picture from the wrong day, when I catch up, who cares! Or if I take 5 pix in one day, I don't care. If you miss some days, it's not a big deal. I hope you keep going! You're my mini-vacation from reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...guess I'm caught up! ;) I got so behind, too. Lucky I have a little journal in my purse or I write on my desk calendar something to jog my memory with the picture.

    ReplyDelete