Sunday, November 1, 2009

Friday, October 23: Day 134

Tonight Matthias and I ate at a new place: Snowgoose Restaurant.
Matthias's friend from work, Nick, and Nick's girlfriend, Carry, invited us to go with them. Wish I would have thought to bring my camera, but I'm pretty forgetful that way. Thanks to google images, we have some different shots. For example, in the summer, you can sit out on the balcony and see this view:Since the temperature was in the 30's and it was dark outside, we opted to stay inside. Matthias tried a meatloaf sandwich--something neither one of us had ever heard of before but he was a huge fan of. And we all shared an appetizer called "spud nachos" which was just nachos with potato chips as opposed to corn chips. It was as greasy as you're probably imagining. Since none of us are afraid of greasy food, we dove in and loved it. I ordered a caesar salad that tasted way too fishy but thankfully the waitress switched it out for a house salad. I was glad to have something green go inside of me to help balance things out. We don't go out to eat that often, so it was fun, especially since we had good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment