Monday, October 19, 2009

Tuesday, October 13: Day 124

Today we had some spooky lookin fog. I love fog! And we have it fairly often here--moreso than any other place I've lived. Some of the coolest pictures have fog in them. Most of the time when I think of cool fog pictures I think of the Golden Gate bridge, which is funny because when I looked on google images there were more fog pictures of that bridge than any other. One morning not too long ago we were driving from seminary to Thy's work and I looked over through the mist and in the midst of some pine trees was a mom and baby moose. Would've made a killer picture, right? So sad I didn't have my camera. It was awesome. Here's the best fog picture I could come up with from my own camera this morning. I'll try to get some better ones in the future. These are some trees outside our apartment at the end of the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment