Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday, October 6: Day 117

This is what our tire looked like after I dropped Matthias off at work. Funny enough, I noticed it right as I was about to leave for the gym--and I actually had motivation to go! When does that ever happen? Well, flat tires are never convenient, but I guess if all it's doing is keeping you from a work out, one can't complain, right?

We were just going to take care of it in the evening but the Elders serving in our ward volunteered to put the spare tire on. Fantastic! Later in the evening Matthias filled up the tire with air and put it back on...hoping it will stay inflated since we can't find a hole anywhere. Since I'm again writing this from the future looking back, I can say it's been pretty smooth sailing since then, minus another fill up on air. Ha ha--we're putting it off taking it in for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment